Friday, September 17, 2010

Wake Up

I didn't get a good night sleep for the past few days, even during semester holidays, all in the name of thesis/ final year project. I was doing my thesis for chapter 1, didn't want to stopped half way and continue the next day, afraid that I would forget the things I have done, I decided to continue until I finished the whole chapter.

Which I ended up finishing at 2.30am!!! After sending the Chapter 1 to the lecturer, of course I went to bed, I had a feeling I was going to get sick because I slept so late, guess what, the next morning (Tuesday) I woke up, my nose started to milk like a cow, and my throat started to itch, the itch is a sign of a sore throat coming my way...

At 12pm noon Tuesday, everyone at home got sick, not because of me, my brother > mum > maid was down with cough, and then brother started to puke and down with a fever...that is when I knew I will get sick too, since I'm already half way there...I had my usual remedy for my throat before the throat got worst...

But the nose milk kept coming, the lousy Panadol Cold and Flu pills doesn't work...maybe because I only took half of the pill...LOL, then I can't remember what happened on Wednesday and Thursday, I guess I just stayed at home and rest...oh yea, I stopped sneezing the moment I wore a face mask...and there was no more milk...

And I couldn't sleep at night, maybe because of the migraine I had, so during the day I was a little tired and dizzy, I took afternoon naps, yesterday (Thursday) when I was sleeping around 2pm, my dad called me and I woke up...I was a little irritated as he called me for nothing...so I went back to sleep.

Then I couldn't sleep at night again! My sleeping disorder starts again...around 11pm, my mum came into my room...which disrupts my attempt to fall asleep, oh well...I guess I fell asleep around 1-2am...

6am this morning, my mum woke me up from my sleep....AH!!! I had less than 5 hours of straight sleep, I was really irritated already...then somehow I fell asleep again...then at 7am, my brother phone rang!!! oh wait!!! my mum phone rang around 6am too!!! I was like WTH...can their friends call during normal hours and don't call during dawn???!!!  Seriously...then I had a hard time falling asleep again!

Then at 9am...my phone SMS tone rang!!! My lecturer SMS-ed me....T.T...I didn't bother, I fell asleep easily this time, 10.30am...someone called me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No name! By the time I picked up the phone...the person hang up!!! ARGH...seriously!!!

I decided to wake up after all these disturbs & annoyance from everyone...and around 11am...my mum called to tell me to boil chicken bone soup to make porridge for my aunt, she said my aunt is sick now...seriously, I wonder why...for my case, I slept late...but I guess most of them got sick because of the weather...it rained this morning, weather was cold, my nose milked again...here we go again with the tissues!

No comments:

Post a Comment