Sunday, November 28, 2010

Carlson Calls

OMG, last Friday I got a call from my ex-colleague Casey from Carlson Marketing, the company that I went for intern during the beginning of the year.

She told me that there's a salary cheque that I didn't take when I left, so I was quite excited that they pretend nothing happened about the cheque, so Casey told me she will bank in the cheque for me asap. After that, she asked me whether I would be interested to return to Carlson for part time in December!

I couldn't be happier to say YES! I can't tell you how much I love to work at Carlson Marketing! But I can't, with all the hectic schedule in college, with event coming up in two weeks time, thesis final amendment, and writing assignments to submit, I don't think I can handle college and work stress at the same time, so I told Casey I would think about it, I had to ask for some advice. Another thing is that I won't be getting intern salary anymore, I'll be getting a part time salary...and the PT salary is really tempting!!!

I was also happy that they thought of hiring me again, I must have behaved really well during that 2 months...hehehe, so after getting some advice, I think I should not work at the moment, because the third week of December I won't be free, and my working hours should be very messy and it would affect on my job performance, I don't want to look as if I have no discipline during work as I have to travel from college to town during the peak hours...I prefer to work during the holidays when I could concentrate 100% on work and not about college stuff...

So maybe after my final exam, if they still need a part timer, I would surely say yes without a doubt! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

intro me..i wan...><

nQw said...

you graduated first la...LOL

Post a Comment