Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shock!

There's a few things that i'm shock about...everything that happened in sequence recently.

First, after emo-ing last Thursday, i went back to college on Friday...i was still emo-ing...to make my mood "better"...i found out i failed my mid-term exam...WTH...failing mid-term...i was speechless...the first thing that went through my head was...failing mid-term...final exam will be harder?! how am i going to pass final if i fail something like mid term...i was shocked to the bone...and i had to take a make good test?! OMG...i immediately thought of giving up...i was emo-ed...that was last Friday...

Second, i msn-ed with one of my close friend from MBS high school few days ago...i studied in a boy school during my high school times...so while catching up with this particular close friend, who also studied in TARC for two years...but something happened he didn't graduate...he told me he found a boyfriend...i was like...oK...he had one in TARC before with another classmate of his...=.="

So, i asked him where he found his bf...he said he's working in a "homo" pub...i was like...HARH?! he told me to go check out his facebook profile because i asked him to show me his BF picture...so he tagged me in one of the picture...ok...the BF is his collegue...i was not shock that he's in a relationship...he said he was "attached"...i was like...can't you just say you are in a relationship?!

After visiting his facebook profile, i noticed one of his status that says "my fans please come and support me!" i was like...what are you doing at the pub you're working at that ou need fans to support you? he said waiter and PR...PR?! PR can mean many things...if you get what i mean...and later he told me that he drags...

i was like...what is drag?...drag is dressing up as a girl...i was SHOCK...harh...he told me he dressed up as a girl at night and goes to the lake with a bunch of malay guys who drags and hang out by the lake...i was so speechless...and he showed me a few pictures of him dressed up as a girl with really heavy make up...mascara, lipstick, eye shadows, i don't know what the other girl make ups are...i don't use them =.=" and long hairs...

I was shocked...and speechless...i didn't know how to react that i almost cry...LOL...i called another close friend of mine in high school...we're in a same gang...he said i sounded shaky...i told him about our friend new hobby...he was shock too but not as shock as me...i don't mind guys dressing up as girls during Halloweens...but doing this that often seems unhealthy...i was like, does his family know he's doing this??

I find my friend hobby mentally unhealthy...and i thought i was the one with serious mental problems...i didn't know how to react...so i just praised that he look nice in the girls clothes...i don't mind if my friend is gay...but dressing up as a girl...is like a whole new level...i still can't accept something like that...

I wonder how will i react if he change his gender medically...i think i'm gonna faint...for a person that i was so close with during high school...i knew so much yet i knew so little...

Back to college...during the guy lecturer tutorial class...he came in to class and asked who took his McDonald nutrition book last week...i was absent that day...so weird...if he lost it he can get it again from McDonald...since its tutorial...we have to answer tutorial questions...as usual...i'm the first to get called...EVERYTIME in his class...the lecturer said and i quote "absent or not absent last week, you're still the first to be called"......grer...speechless...after that he asked the class who wants Domino's pizza coupon and Station 1 cafe coupon...no one in the class wanted and he gave it to me.......grer......of all the students why he want to give it to me?! Ugh

Since so many people failed mid-term - according to the lecturer, he decided to revised our marks after some discussion with Ms Kik...so i got a passing grade...it was a serious wake up call for me...and i got back his assignment...i got 50%...i was like shocked again...it was the first time i got such low marks for an assignment...SHOCKED again...all the groups got 50% except one group that got 67%...i was speechless...how can this happen?! We're gonna suffer during the final exam...

And finally, yesterday, the 1st tutorial lesson that Ms C. conduct for her subject, everyone need to present some stuff...after presenting a few points...i was stuck with one that i didn't know how to explained...i said "i don't know" and got some scolding by her...and she was really scolding...and used some really mean words...SHOCKED again!

So some classmates helped me out, and the whole class had to present something again, she said everyone did not prepared for her class...and since wangat group has 4 people left...during the next presentation only Dniz and me presented for our group...the other two just sat there and watch...UGH...i survived the 2nd presentation...i didn't prepared as much as Dniz, i just said whatever comes into my mind as i read the paper...they said i was calm...it was so scary looking at the lecturer and i saw everyone staring at me...especially the seniors...at least i made it without getting scold again...

2 comments:

あきこ said...

the good news is you survived~! to me, i guess im quite open, and i love being bi, and im not surprised if i see men crossdress coz in cosplay sometimes you can crossplay.

anyway, my "finals" exam is only on 17sept, so if yours same day can carpool? SFA will be going to yellow cab pizza with me that day (but hers ends on 14sept).

nQw said...

but my friend didn't dress up for cosplay...if it's cosplay i don't mind...

my finals ends on 12 Sept...4 subjects in 8 days...ugh...imagine the horror...

yellow cab? sounds familiar...i think u told me something about it before? near ampang?

Post a Comment