Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pair Work Assignment

It's the second pair work assignment for me in college, i think the first time was during Diploma with Suat...i remembered i finished the whole assignment myself without any help from Suat...LOL, and got really good remarks from the lecturer...

This time i got another pair work assignment, due on 10th August next Monday, but i started writing the essay few weeks before the deadline...at first i wrote a few paragraphs, when i continued again and again i realized i almost finish the whole assignment by myself...AGAIN!

After realizing that, i sent a copy to my assignment member...which she said that i wrote everything i can think of and there was nothing else for her to write...since i finished the assignment early, and the lecturer told us that we have to present it tomorrow...brought one week forward, at least i don't have to rush a last minute work...and able to finish it earlier.

Since i wrote 90% of the essay, my assignment member decided that she will do the power point slides and printing...=.="

I hope i wrote the essay in the correct way...it's my first time writing an argumentative essay trying to prove something is correct...i don't know but it seems i do all the writing in pair work assignments...

No comments:

Post a Comment