Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hide And Seek (In The Drain)

What do kids play nowadays? Hide and Seek...in the drain...i saw this when i was rotting in my room and i quickly snap these pictures...I told some of my friends that i spy" when i'm not doing anything at home...looking outside the window and see what people do while i become the "audience"These kids are so dirty, putting their bare hands and legs into the drain where cats poop and pee...ish...must tell their parents to use Top detergent...LOL...sound like advertisement =.="

If i get the chance, i will record an old couple that like to scream at each other in front of my house everytime...=.="

3 comments:

iriene said...

Wow, 'you spy with your eyes what is outside the window!' and really got interesting topic too!
Great..keep it up :)
Do drop by my blog when u r online, thanks!

Jemsen said...

Playing Hide & Seek in the drain?
Hardly can see this scenario nowadays.....
Thanks for sharing...really enjoy reading your post. Do visit me too :D

JamesKYTan said...

Are those kids looking for treasures in the drain?haha! :D
Your McD ads look good....I clicked 4 u oredi :)

Do visit my blog and click on my ads, please.

Post a Comment