Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie


Happy 43th Birthday Ultraman!!! Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie "Recover the Light of the Galaxy!" is the latest Ultraman movie which premieres in cinemas today. (Trailer below)
The movie features Ultraman, Ultra Seven, Ultraman Mebius, and Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle. The movie also features the first evil Ultraman named Ultraman Belial and a new Ultraman - Ultraman Zero who is the son of Ultra Seven who will be trained by Ultraman Leo.Ultraman Belial who was imprisoned by Ultraman King long ago has the access to the Giga Battle Nizer which gives him the power to control hundreds of monsters which he uses to attack the Land of Light in Nebula M78, the home of the Ultramen! The movie will also feature more than 30 Ultraman from the Showa and Heisei era. I've been watching Ultraman for more than 15 years since I was a kid, after that I've only watched some of the movies on dVd that my brother bought, and now I found out that there's this big movie premiering in cinemas today...I've gotta watch it...I've been wanting to watch something like this from Ultraman for a long time!

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment