Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Time flies...Read Between The Lines will be turning 1 in less than 15 days. And its been a while since I updated. I've been really busy with the college assignments and travelling a lot to the south celebrating birthdays, Christmas, and a "belated" wedding dinner...

Let's see...what happened did in December 2009...went to Malacca to celebrate my 21st birthday with my cousins and stayed in Holiday Inn. Nice five star hotel and was charged more for the room with sea view...

Went to BP to celebrate Christmas, cousins around the world came back...stayed in cousin's hotel and charged the Japanese meal we had to the room bill...LOL, we occupied 5 rooms (excluding adults) and made prank room calls with each other, ran in the hallway, took the elevator up and down, used the emergency stairs to our rooms, got unexpected free stuff from the receptionist when we taught we have to pay for it upon request...that's what you do and get in your cousin's hotel!

Went to Johor Bahru and had steamboat at cousins' new house and stayed in Redang house while the adults stayed in the Austin house...went to Old Town Coffee Cafe in our pyjamas (so embarrassing) for supper...I was already half asleep in the cafe...

It's week 13 of the college semester and we have 2 mid-terms and 1 more assignment to hand in...it's really hectic this semester...final exam starts on the day of RBTL 1st anniversary...

I'm really worried for my statistics paper as I have no idea what I learned in the past 12 weeks, statistics means maths - I'm struggling to understand to subject and the tutor told us each chapter is coming out during the final exam...I think I need the yellow paper for the 1st time!

Another lecturer told us in order to pass Mr. EuroDeli's paper we need to memorize the textbook and puke everything you read in the text book on the answer sheet. OMG...I'm so not ready for the final exam!

We won't be going back to college next semester as the college will be sending us for our internship...And many of us are still waiting for our employers to call us for interview...some are rejected and some are left no where...OMG...I hope they don't call when I need to study for my final exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment