Thursday, January 28, 2010

Royce' PotatoChip Chocolate

Chocolate makes you happy, I tested that theory during the final exams period. During the exam period, I was so stressed up with few of the subject, fearing the worst outcome with so many level 5 subjects. When I was half way through the exams, I got this "gift" all the way Japan.A thoughtful box of chocolate potato chips flown in from Japan...This was something different, usually when we travel around internationally, we will surely buy boxes and boxes of the chocolates at the airport or at the shopping malls of the country we visit (free of tax i think).Hmmm...after testing that theory where they say "Chocolate makes yo happy"...I don't think it really makes you happy, but somehow it can lift your mood. The chocolate is quite nice, not sugary sweet, and the chips tasted like...chips...it taste different...sweet and salty.
There's one Royce' Chocolate outlet in Malaysia, at KLCC's Isetan 3rd floor. I went there once and saw those chocolates are wrap in very nice wrappers. RM50 for a box of chocolate with a cartoon theme, the price seems very reasonable to me since its flown in from Japan. I wanted to buy it but decided not to...since I'm not a big fan of chocolates, my fridge is full of those chocolates that my family bought from overseas, but no one eats them. I only eat them once in a while when I'm hungry. I only like the choc from Holland that they bought, forgot the name...

3 comments:

wendyter said...

Hi,

Do you have any idea if the Royce choco potato chips is sold in KLCC? How much does it cost? (:

Wendy

nQw said...

Yes, it's sold in KLCC. the last time I went there, they even have the milk flavored chips too...I think its around RM45-RM60.

I can't really remember the price, the last time I went to Royce chocolate store was a long time ago...

wendyter said...

I see. Thanks for the info. (:

Post a Comment