Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Shocking Statement

Wow, people are weird nowadays...they say bad things to us to make themselves feel good...well, this was posted on Facebook by one of my high school mate, it's a personal message sent by another classmate during high school...and now everyone from our high school can see this!
 It says: " god u ppl never change a lil! i thought age had passed but u guys still the same tiny shit brain! stop bitching and live ur won life dude! guess i got a betta life than u which is obviously true!! so just get out of my page k...wat if i say i delete u...sounds better dnt u thin! loser!".

I think that a**h*** mispelled own as won...LOL...well i'm not the recipient of this message...

My thoughts: wow, this guy is seriously twisted...he thinks he's better than everyone who studied in the school now?! I don't usually trash people like this, but how can he be better than all of us? We are so much better than him and it can never change! His thoughts showed what's in his brain...nothing but rubbish thoughts! Why can't people bitch around in their lives huh? delete the people you hate in your facebook page! I bet they don't really care either! Deleting people you think that you are better than them doesn't glamor-fied your Facebook page...I think he's the one who should get a life...because all he does is sending out crappy messages like these!

I felt like thrashing him here...but decided to remove that portion from this post! Those things I wrote can be really mean and hurtful...and I meant really MEAN! Well...I wonder how is that idiot better than anyone in the school now? LOL...did he get a chick or a car or a house?

No comments:

Post a Comment