Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers who have taught me in the past and present! This is not a planned post as this morning as I was reading the Sunday's edition of the Star Education section, the cover was four people posing in some nice clothes...and one of them looked really familiar to me...
It was my English teacher Pn. Tay aka Ms Loo Mee Keun who taught me from Form 3 to Form 5! She was one of the winners this year for the Star's Teacher Idol competition. The lady second from left in the above picture with her hand open wide...LOL

Some junior from my school wrote an essay about her and somehow inspired the judges that got her for a day of makeover at Pavillion KL...Kudos to her and my fellow junior, judging from the essay entry he wrote to The Star, so much has changed in my high school!
 Pn Tay getting her makeover by a make-up artist at the Laura Mercier counter!

Here's the link to The Star article titled "Stars of the Noble Profession". And this is the link to the essay entry the student wrote to The Star titled "The Funshine in Class".

In high school, no doubt that my favorite class was Pn Tay's class, English was my favorite subject in high school, literature and writting essays and reading...I miss those days, I also remember Pn Tay will photocopy a lot of exercise for us and we had to cut and paste into our exercise book and do them!

Happy Teachers Day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment