Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vanessa Moves to Wisteria Lane

Desperate Housewives season 7 started last week, I can't believe it's been seven years, time really flies...I didn't read any spoilers for season 7 with all the Glee mania going on!

I think Desperate Housewives had some boring moments in the past season, but with a new lady in town, things are looking a little exciting. I didn't know this at all, but when I saw Vanessa Williams aka Renee Perry stepped out of her limo on Wisteria Lane...my jaw dropped...LOL, she was fun to watch on Ugly Betty, and now she's the new vixen in town...it's gonna be an interesting season! 
And a few cast from previous season are back, Paul Young, Mary Alice's creepy husband is out of jail, and renting Susan's house...and Felicia Tilman (I hate her) who is plotting something against Paul - again...

No comments:

Post a Comment