Friday, May 14, 2010

Demi Lovato

The Miley Cyrus era is almost over on Disney Channel, it's time for the new crops of teen stars to take over. Demi Lovato first starred on Disney Channel's Camp Rock back in 2008. At first, I didn't really like the movie, but after watching a few times of repeats on Disney Channel, the movie is quite OK...but one thing I hated about the movie is that there's too many genres of song in one movie especially Techno.
And now, I got myself Demi's debut and 2nd album Don't Forget and Here We Go Again! Both albums are really good, some of the songs from both albums that are actually really good.

My personal favorite from Don't Forget is Get Back, Don't Forget and La La Land. I heard La La Land for the first time when my cousin let me watch the music video on his phone via YouTube. And after that it became another favorite song that we share together - again! 
Here We Go Again, I guess many people can relate to that song, thinking that you've got over the person that's important to you or you like, but somehow they get back into your life and you realize that you are not over them yet. I like the song, but I can't relate to it...yet...LOL
My other favorite tracks from HWGA is Falling Over Me and Solo, all of Demi's song are individually different and unique, she shows different side of her as an artist on her albums. There's ballad, rock, Pop, dance tunes on both of her album, a little of something for everyone. Check it out. Demi is also a really good vocalist compared to many of the Disney teen princesses.
Demi Lovato will also be starring as a guest on the current season (6) of Grey's Anatomy episode - Shiny Happy People. Demi also recently performed on American Idol with Joe Jonas, singing Make A Wave, my cousin liked that song too. And during September - Winter of 2010, Demi's will reprise her role as Mitchie Torres on Disney Channel's Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam along with the Jonas Brothers!
The new single for Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam is Can't Back Down! Check it out. Download it here, courtesy of Jon Wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment