Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alexis Grace Eliminated from Top 11

The judges decided not keep soulful mum Alexis Grace for another week. The judges did considered to keep her for another week but after she performed Jolene again...(she cracked a few times), Simon said it wasn't good enough.

I was right that Michael Sarver was gonna be in the bottom 3 this week...it's so sad to hear what he said during the show when his daughter asked him the question...Dad you don't want me anymore or something like that.

OMG...there's only three girls left on the show...means 7 guys and 3 girls will be going on tour...where's the balance people??? The judges should keep Alexis for another week...balance people...BALANCE!!!

Next, Brad Paisley performed his new single Then, it was a nice country song, but most of my fav Brad Paisley songs are up tempo-ish

And finally, Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis performed a duet from her album Carnival Ride "I Told You So"... I think Randy forgot the lyrics half way...and Carrie had to accompany him...it seems to me he babbled some of the words...LOL, live TV is great!The Top 10 will perform Motown Tunes next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment