Monday, March 30, 2009

My Spooky Story Mystery Solved

A few post back i posted about my mum and aunties that they saw their mother (my late grandmother) in their dreams...now the mystery of the dreams has been solved!!!

Here's what happen in my mum's dream, she saw her parents (both my late grandfather and grandmother) in her dreams, my grandmother wanted to tell her something but it seems she couldn't tell what it is...then in another dream in another night my mum was in China holidaying, and she felt her mum (my late grandmother) was following her...

Here's what happen in my aunts' dream, she saw her mother (my late grandmother) in her dreams too...and my grandmother said or somehow shouted "I WANT A NEW HOUSE!!!"...and my aunt on her room lights when she sleeps now...

So they bought two paper houses for Qing Ming, each grandparent gets one...

And now...the mystery of the dreams solved, what my late grandmother wanted was a new...wait i tell later...LOL

Here's what happened this morning when both of my uncles went for Qing Ming, when they reached at my late grandmothers' grave...the land of the grave sink in deep, a big hole at the grave, they took a picture of it and mms it to everyone in the family but i don't have it, i saw in my mum's hp, and i would not want to post a picture of that...it seems that the heavy rain caused the erotion of the soil, and they suspected the coffin is damaged now...

So mystery solved, what my late grandmother was trying to tell was she wants a new coffin...or they called it a house...OMG...i can't believe it, it's so hard to believe that when you want something like that you can tell people through dreams...you can't help but to believe it...

And now the aunties and uncles are planning to dig the coffin up and cremate it and place it in an urn, fyi, they are not digging it...there's gonna beprofessionals who will do it...and place both grandparents next to each other...a new house, and after that they can finally rest in peace.

When my mum told me to view the picture of the hole that my uncle sent, i was reluctant, but i decided to see it, i tried to view it from far, but the picture was so small, so as i go nearer to see it...and my mum said BOOO! i freaked! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment