Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Weekend Post

Ugh...I think i'm going to be sick...i didn't eat my meals on time since college class started, and don't get me started with the weather!

I've been soaked early in the morning in college, thanks to the heavy rain... like totally...and i think i got sick because of that...like the lecturer said...God don't want us to change the timetable...LOL...i even saw Gin parking his car in front of the college and he forgot to turn off the headlights...

Because of the rain...me and my gang couldn't go outside of the college for lunch! Yup, the rain didn't stop till around 2pm...Talk about the canteen food...ugh

Extra pressure when it was my turn to drive on Thursday! Yes...i will be driving every Thursday till this semester ends...talk about traffic jams at the Bukit Jalil highway during the evening...i won't drive to college, i rather park at the lrt station, it's so far...driving really drains energy...i guess i just have to build up the stamina =.=" Monica will drive on Wednesday...woohoo...and Stephanie will drive on Tuesday and Friday!

Let's see, i drive like a slowpoke...drivers like to take over me...and i hate lorry, bus, van, 4wd in to be in front and behind of me...they're rude, impatient, and they like to honk people! and they block my view!~ like TOTALLY!

And there was this crazy assignment topics that we have to snatch with the classmates...some kiasu arrogant biatch can't stop yapping in front of the whole class which annoyed 90% of the people in the class...i responded to her stupid ideas by saying:BLA BLA BLA!!!

Some people start to act like jerks when things don't go their way...and one person likes to express the emotion in front of the whole class...how grown up is that? no it's not you if you are reading this. DEJA VU: same assignment again!!! same topic and format!!!

I'm changing beds...from queen size to single...i'm not sharing bed anymore...it means i won't be using the Harry Potter bedsheets that i bought...which cost me more than MYR150!!! WASTED!!! grrrr...i think my parents don't mind using it... >.< I'm so gonna hunt for new bedsheets...maybe i will look for another Harry Potter that fits the new bed size...LOL, maybe Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny or Winnie The Pooh...grown up much? NOT.

And i went to Low Yat Plaza recently to buy a mouse...i thought i can get one for MYR20, i end up paying MYR40 for a mouse! CRAZY! If i know i'm paying for that price i would just go to Mid Valley to get it!I'm not an gadget wiz, i hate gadgets...so i end up getting something nice...i hope this mouse will last long, i'm not spending money on something like that anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment