Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Desperate

THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DESPERATE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

DAVID ARCHULETA IS COMING TO KL ON THE 11th OF APRIL 2009 AND YOU CAN ONLY GET TO SEE HIM PERFORM BY WINNING TICKETS!!!Why can't they sell tickets???!!! I want the tickets so badly!!! You only get to win the tickets if the hitz.fm DJs pick your SMS!!! I sent in so many SMS by using everyone's phone and i can't even get it!!!

Yesterday morning during JJ & Ean breakfast show, listeners can call in and asked David some questions...OMG...i called in so many time and they didn't even pick up the phone, i sent in sms-es and it was not even pick......WHAT IS THIS!!!

And then DiGi has this download David Archuleta bundle contest, 1st 750 people who download the bundle will get two free tickets...OMG!!! I don't have DiGi...i used my bros' hp and there's no news of winning any tickets...WHY WHY WHY

THE DJ's are not letting me win tickets!!! WHY WHY WHY??? HOW HOW HOW???
I'm on the verge of crying a river!!!!!!!!! I couldn't even sleep properly at night!!!!!!
THE BIGGEST DAVID ARCHULETA FAN IS HERE!!!
HELP HELP HELP!!!
HOW CAN I GET THE TICKETS???
I can't believe that you cannot buy tickets to see David Archuleta!!!

And hitz.fm has this contest where answer questions about David and he might make a suprise visit to your school!!! OMG...i'm studying in a college, i don't even have a chance of entering that contest!!! I'm not in a school anymore!!! NOT FAIR!!! HOW TO GET THE TICKETS??? DESPERATE HERE!!!

If you're wondering how big of a fan am i...ugh...i can't even tell how big.....SO BIG!!! Here's my David Archuleta t-shirt i bought on AmericanIdol.com last year!!! and his CD!!! And blogged about him in the past!!! I'm his fan since he went inside that audition room on American Idol and he sang waiting on the world to change!!! OMG...!!! I WANT HIS TICKETS!!!HOW CAN I BE LEFT OUT WHEN DAVID ARCHULETA IS COMING???!!!
I'M AN ARCH ANGEL!!!
I WANT DAVID ARCHULETAS' TICKETS!!!Hitz.fm Dj if you're reading this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN HIS TICKETS!!! I WANT IT SO BADLY YOU COULD NOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW DESPERATE I AM NOW!!! You can ask my classmates...LOL

BTW, FYI, Desperate is also a song from David's album

2 comments:

あきこ said...

perhaps you have read these websites? http://archuletafanscene.com/2009/03/21/david-archuleta-kl-malaysia-update/ or http://teamarchie.com/international/2009/03/22/david-archuleta-in-kuala-lumpur-malaysia-sneak-previews/

The David Archuleta Showcase will be held on 11th April at the Sunway Lagoon Amphitheater.

Here are ways to get the passes :-
1. Digi Download - http://music.digi.com.my/ArtistPromo.aspx
2. Hitz.fm, Era fm, MY FM and Fly fm (Dates of promo:
- w/c 23rd – w/c 30th March 2009 (2 weeks) – hitz.fm
- w/c 30th April March 2009 (1 week) – ERA FM
- w/c 30th March 2009 (1 week) – MY FM)
3. 8TV Quickie (8TV QUICKIE will be giving away tickets on 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th March, 1st, 3rd, 4th + 5th of April.)

good luck! rest assured, i'll help you when i can too~

あきこ said...

also, i dont know how true it is but i heard this in LYN: if still cannot win, buy his album, april 2nd onwards to get 1 free pass. so that means:

4. Buy his album from ROCK CORNER on/after April 2nd to get one pass per album + lyrics booklet.

5. There is supposedly some contest by the STAR that wins you not only a ticket, but a chance to go with the STAR journalist to interview him. No deets on this yet though. but it only starts running this friday

for more info go to http://archuletavenue.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment