Thursday, June 11, 2009

2nd Car Accident In A Year!

What is wrong with me???!!! Why is my driving skill so bad?! Seriously i wouldn't drive i had a choice...accidents can happen anywhere, at the weirdest places too...the first time was just right outside my house, the second time...this time, right outside my college! Ugh

This could be avoided if i pulled my handbreak, i must not rely on the break next time! Guess what, suddenly i heard a loud bang and i look in front, the taxi stunt in the funniest way...the first thing that went through my mind was...SHIT...CRAP...i gonna lose my allowance...that was my first thought...LOL...losing money...not the condition of my car...LOL

Then this malay taxi driver came down i knock on my car window and babbled babbled so fast i don't even know what's he is saying...so i close my window back up...turn off my air cond, turn the radio volume down, and got out of the car, and look at my car condition, he was talking to me bla bla bla...i was not listening, i apologized after looking at my car expecting him to scold more...So he asked whether i want to make a report anot...coz he saw my car has a P sticker, he said my driving license will be revoked or something something...i told him i'm not a P driver...and he said something else...bla bla bla...

So i called my mum, told her i hit a car AGAIN! I was expecting loud angry tones...then she asked me to ask the driver to send his car to the friends workshop, so i told the driver...he can't stop scolding me...i told him DIAM LAH!!! LOL, then he stepped back and went into his car while i talk on the phone...and got the workshop address details...while waiting

I called Dniz...LOL...she said she will come with her father...so i waited...then the taxi driver came and talk again, the only word i heard was "khayal" "pelajar" and "saya nak cari makan la" meaning i dunno what is khayal...something like dreaming, then student, and i need the taxi to earn my income...i was like...grer grer grer...

My mind was blank...i could not digest anything, i was in a state of shock, when my mum and the driver was talking to me...i could not get what they say, they had to repeat the things they said a few times...it happened so fast...then i noticed the opposite side of the road that other people was enjoying the free show...but it wasn't a nice one...it was a minor accident...

Then i don't know what happened...i think...i think...after the driver got the workshop details, he left, Dniz was not here yet...so i went back inside my car...and called her again...LOL, i think she was still stuck in the college traffic...

I had to drive home in a really scary mental condition...my hand and head was sweating so much...if you've seen me sweat...the amount of sweat...i hold the steering wheel so tight...i was so stressed up that i didn't notice i was speeding above 100km/hour, i was sweating...then i felf my heart pounding...UGH...i reach home in less than 40 minutes...it a record...LOL

I don't want to take the LRT!!! My mum asked me not to drive already...AGAIN...OMG...grer...i need to drive to go to class...i don't want to take LRT!!!

I guess people want to see the condition of my car...so here's my accidental productionNotice anything? A little "kiss" on the right...Here...the dent, and some red paint from the taxi on my light thingyThe bumper...the skru came off...Wonder how much will it cost for all the repair this time...haih...i hate myself!

5 comments:

あきこ said...

oh dear. i dont mean to scare you but bad things come in three. D:

anyway, calm down lah. if you need a ride to college, you can ask from steph. if you are not allowed to drive direct to college, you can take the LRT, you wont get A flu! swt. and maybe im going to college on Friday since i want to collect my student bill, so we talk later lah.

nQw said...

i thought 3rd times the charm? or something like that...is that suppose the be bad or what? T.T

What student bill? So fast already? I think i will be driving to college again tomorrow, in a not so stable mental stage...LOL

snowling said...

its small case oni ma...the taxi driver so "kua zhang" lo..nvm la...take it ezy...jz kful nxtime,n dun so panic...

nQw said...

today i drive back from college mati enjin more than 5 times!!!

2 times in front of TARC guard house...so malu
Then at Bukit Jalil LRT when i fetch Dniz n MT, then again in front of my house...i really siao ady...cannot focus

Connie said...

lolX...i got the experience mati enjin 4-5 times too...
i can understand that is shame for me!! T.T

Post a Comment