Friday, June 5, 2009

His Name Is Christopher Lee

Hi people, it's been almost a week since i posted something, remember i said that i saw some Singapore actor at Imbi Palace restaurant, well i saw him on TV yesterday, he's the guy who acted in the Singapore TV series Rhythm Of Life on Astro AEC, his character name is Jun Jie...LOL, his real name is Christopher Lee...according to some realiable sources...

I think he looks better on TV than in real person...this is gonna be another short post, i went for my third advanced diploma lecture today...it was boring...and it was so hard to find a place to park my car in TARC, thanks to some people (Fra La La La La)...i was voted as the assistant course representative for AMS 2009/2010...

I hope the course rep won't be another Anthony...if not i will work my ass off like Monica...LOL...Chee Yin is the course rep....meoW...LOL, well i think he's a hardworking guy, i hope everyone voted for the right person this time after lesson learned, Anthony holds the title but Monica does his job...please don't let the same thing repeat again...my fingers are crossed

Dniz told me she voted for me and i was like...Hey! I don't want to come to collect exam slips during the end of every semester...and Dniz agreed...!!! LOL

Gotta sign off now...i'm blogging from the Executive Lounge in Mid Valley Megamall Boulevard Hotel...staying here tonight...woohoo...will blog about Johor later...

5 comments:

あきこ said...

congratz!!! XD you have a new position now, you probably dont know but i have an idea how. hahah~

Deniece said...

hey hey hey... wat fralalalala~ XP i'm only 1 of the THREE... XP XD

nQw said...

tell me what idea is that? lol

Xi@nG said...

Christopher Lee is Malaysia people act...

Pipii said...

hohoho...become asst. course rap d!!!
eh, y every voting also got ur name gar? last time diploma oso like tat...haha

Post a Comment