Friday, June 26, 2009

American Idols & Disney Stars Reacts To The Death Of Michael Jackson

When i logged in to Twitter this morning, i didn't know that so many Idols would react the same way when they heard the sad news this morning, MJ has obviously touched many people. Here are some reactions that the American Idols and Disney Stars tweeted on their profile

(S7 AI Runner-Up)
David Archuleta: Ah, I can't get over MJ. I know everyone's talking about it but he deserves the respect. I hope people will appreciate what he's done.

(S6 AI)

Jordin Sparks: Omg I'm bawling right now. Michael.... My heart hurts. :(

(AI HOST)

Ryan Seacrest: Very sad news. multiple soucres reporting michael jackson has died

(S1 AI)

Kelly Clarkson: Someone pinch me! RIP Michael. My thoughts and wishes go out to his family. We'll always love you Michael!

(S8 AI)
Kris Allen: This is one of those moments in time you will never forget

(S5 AI)
Taylor Hicks: Cone Ranger does "Moon Walk" for his bow during Curtain Call. MJRIP.

(Disney Stars)

Ashley Tisdale: So Sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson was my inspirations. love and blessings.

(Season 8 Idols)
Adam Lambert: RIP MJ

Danny Gokey:
Please pray for Micheal Jackson!!!!

Matt Giraud: I'm sending out my prayers and thoughts to my biggest musical influence, Michael Jackson. A true inspiration

Anoop Desai: Michael Jackson was one of my first musical influences, and I am reeling from his loss. The man epitomized pop music

Scott MacIntyre: My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Jackson family. Words cannot express.

Michael Sarver: This is like a bad dream. The news of Michael Jackson has sucked the life out of the idol rehearsals. I am shocked and stunned. What a sad day in the world of music. MJ was a huge influence in my musical life as he was for many others. Unbelievabe. RIP MJ.

(Season 7 Idols)
Syesha Mercado: Still at UCLA Medical Center.hundreds gathered singing, dancing, holding signs & lighting candles.

Brooke White: Just arrived in Sacramento and heard the unbelievable news about Michael Jackson, sad day...

Carly Smithson: Ive never felt this way about a celebrity death . I feel like ive lost someone i knew . His talent was a part of all our lives . Wow

Ramiele Malubay: I still don't really believe mjs dead. One of my major idols you will be missed MJ

Chikezie: Tender love and care... MJ, the vultures did NOT win, you will live on. R.I.P.

Danny Noriega: RIP KING OF POP MUSIC<3 jackson ="(

(Season 6 Idols)
Melinda Doolittle: I don't even have words right now...what in the world?!?!

Blake Lewis: I don't think I have ever cried this much. I just played P.Y.T on repeat for about 30mins. I can't believe this. So sad. MJ's music will live on through all of us! We are all blessed to have been and be apart of it.

LaKisha Jones: my prayers and sympathy go out to the entire Jackson family. We have lost a true ledgend! God bless

Brandon Rogers: Totally devastated. RIP Michael Jackson. The best performer the world has ever seen. One of my musical idols. He'll be missed. I can plot the musical journey of my life to his career. I'm still having a difficult time wrapping my head around the fact that he is gone

Chris Richardson: Timeless music doesn't come around often. When it does you remember...Fan or Not. RIP MJ

Chris Sligh: Wow Michael Jackson is dead. Pray for his family, as cheesy as that sounds. Someone so famous for so long.

Phil Stacey: Michael Jackson has died. I don't even know what to say...

(Season 5 Idols)
Chris Daughtry: Holy crap!!! Michael Jackson is dead...2 icons in one day. Very sad for his family

Mandisa: happens in 3's: Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson. Prayng 4 their famlies...& 4 God 2 use this 2 show us our time here is short.

(Season 4 Idols)
Anwar Robinson: One of COUNTLESS tributes to Michael Jackson: 10PM/157 Duane Street, NYC. RIP Ed, Farrah Angel, & MJ.

Mikalah Gordon: MJ farrah an all family involved...all my love an prayers. Many hearts have been blessed

(Season 3 Idols)
Diana DeGarmo: "wedding day" on TNT is so amazing! i'm already all weepy for Ed Mcmahon, Farrah Fawcet, and MJ. i'm a hot mess right now!

La Toya London: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and our beloved Michael Jackson. No More troubles in this world. May you rest peacefully.

Jennifer Hudson: R.I.P michael jackson!

(Season 2 Idols)
Josh Gracin: Rest in peace MJ!! You made a musical impact on my life unlike any other! U will be missed by many. Live through your music King of Pop!

Kimberly Caldwell: I'm in an airport right now and it's so sad to see everybody that loved mj gathered around the tv. This is devastating. Say prayers

(Season 1 Idols)
Tamyra Gray: I appreciate the honorarium the radio stations in the bay are having I'm gonna dance the night away in celebration of the music he left.

Btw, AI judge Randy Jackson called in on Larry King few hours ago on MJ deaths

1 comment:

D Anderson said...

recent events have been a reminder of how fragile our existences on earth really are

Post a Comment