Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Post Diploma Holiday

It's abit late posting this story...i'm continuing this really really long story...how i spent my holiday with my cousin in Johor...

So the driver picked me up and drove me down to Johor around 3pm, i was bored in the car alone, luckily i brought my NDS and i played the same game for 3 hours...then i slept for a while...if you're wondering why the driver picked me up again...the FINAL time, i don't want to take Air Asia or any other airlines during this scary period...so it was my cousin's idea to ask the driver to fetch me down south...

So when i reached Johor day 1 is almost over, i reached around 6pm, my cousin was playing The Sims 3, building his house, and his parents was watching TV...my uncle and aunty la...don't make me explain that also =.="

So we went out for dinner at Tebrau City, i think that's the 1 Utama of Johor Bahru, and it's not even near the town...been to that shopping center many times already, a little familiar with it already too...i can't remember the restaurant name that we had the dinner, i think it's called Sizzling or Grilling steakhouse or something like that...had to cook the food ourself...unless you order salad or noodles...LOL...

After that my uncle went to buy some stuff at Jusco, my cousin, aunt and me went to Speedy, browse and talk about the CD's we saw...i saw Billy Ray Cyrus new album...didn't know he had a new album...i don't know how it happened but my cousin and I ended up in a PC game shop after a while, while my aunt was still in Speedy...could not find original The Sims 3 games...so we went next store to look for some nice Wii game...i found Bleach! When my cousin asked me to browse for games for him on the net the other day i saw this Bleach game...so i told him i wanted to play this game, and he wanted the Aquarium game...and Summer Sports, while i was about to pay for the games, i heard my aunt said "found your game", i was frightened by her...how did she find us here...LOL...so we stood there a while coz the guy was packing the games...and she didn't know we were buying games...so she found out when the guy came back to us...busted...LOL, anyway we got our games

After that we spent a while more at Harris...a bookstore...but ended up at the CD section again...LOL, games and cartoons to be specific...

Day 2- Woke up at 8.30am, and cousin already tried his new Wii games, and was already on his computer playing The Sims 3, so i tried the Bleach game, had breakfast before brushing my teeth...=.=" (the breakfast was on the computer table and i was sitting there) i played the Bleach game in my pyjamas...until my cousin tuition teacher came and i went to bath...and had lunch on the computer table again after his tuition, LOL, continued Bleach after that until the evening...and watched The Nanny after Bleach-ing, went for dinner in downtown Johor...i think it's called Gianni's Trattoria...or something like that...what a name! The food was nice...can't remember what happened after dinner...i think we watched some soap opera at night after dinner...

Day 3- Woke up at 8.30am, a little late, had Singapore fried noodles before brushing my teeth again...LOL (i can't help it, the food is on the computer table and i'm sitting there staring at it/ the computer also)...it was Bleach again - alone while the tuition teacher came...after that, we went to errr...Pelangi Mall i think...coz i told my cousin i wanted to look for pc software, i found the cd i wanted, and he also found his Natural Disaster game...the game is hard to play...then we walk around thinking what to eat for lunch...he suggested Japanese, the grilling/ sizzling restaurant, and Season's cafe...we had Japanese together less than a month ago, so no to Japanese food, and had the grilling/ sizzling restaurant less than 48 hours, LOL...so we ended up in a cafe near the house...i think it's called Yew Cafe...i can't believe to amount we spent for lunch...just to two of us...@@, and the waiter sneeze in front of us...LOL, after that we went home and Bleach Bleach Bleach Wii Wii Wii and watch The Nanny again...LOL, finally we unlocked all of the characters...i think we watched The Nanny until 11pm...

Day 4- Had breakfast before brushing my teeth again...LOL...and played Wii for an hour, and watched The Nanny again, after lunch we headed back north to KL, and stopped at Batu Pahat to pick the other aunt...had dinner in SS3 with Gin...and i went home to get rid of my oily hair...i wonder what happened to my hair...

Day 5- Went for breakfast at Ampang Yong Tau Foo with everyone...then a little trip back down memory lane...errr, kind of...i didn't know that my great-grandmother used to stay behind the Ampang Yong Tau Foo restaurant...so around 10 of us walk from the restaurant to the house to have a look at it...it wasn't a pretty sight, the house was empty, vines all over it, a broken rotten car on the porch, no one staying there...i took a picture...but i'm too lazy to put it here...we went into the house...and came out after a few seconds...well not all of us...just me and a few others...LOL, i and stepped on dog poo...after all the Ampang trip we went to errr 1 Utama, my cousin found his original The Sims 3...bought it and walked in 1 Utama up and down and bought food for barbeque at Gin's house...had barbeque that night, but only the host barbequed the food...LOL while the guest watched High School Musical 3 Senior Year, or some Korean drama on Astro...we helped a little, we washed and dry the salads...

Day 6- i can't remember much about day six...i went to college for a while in the noon...i was supposed to go in the morning but i received a last minute sms saying that i don't have to go...*fast forward* after college was stucked in the jam for more than an hour...reached home, bath, change, go to Mid Valley for dinner, both cousins was waiting for me for a long long time already...i was able to go earlier but i wasn't allowed to drive...grer, stayed overnight at Boulevard...was a last second decision...LOL, and we walked around Mid Valley until 11pm, i was quiet and dark...some shoppers having suppers in KFC and Pizza Hut, and tony Roma's

Day 7- Had breakfast in the hotel, went to the executive lounge in the pyjamas...and went shopping after taking a quick bath...the hotel bathroom door doesn't have any lock...what a design...!!! Gin went tresure hunting near Penang... Had lunch in a chinese restaurant at The Gardens...did not spot any actor or celebrity this time...LOL, after lunch, checked out of the hotel, and the holiday was over...cousin went back to JB, and i went home...to watch The Nanny again...LOL

Too lazy to check my grammar and sentence...i woke up at 6am this morning! I'm sleepy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment