Sunday, June 21, 2009

Drive Me Crazy

I woke up and thought that my cousin did not call me for a long time...and then she called later in the afternoon...hmmm

I was watching a movie on my computer and suddenly i had a sudden urge to check TheStarOnline...and there was an update on "the thing"...hmmm

I hate driving to college when there's a traffic jam...especially road with slopes...some slopes are fine...but the road leading straight to the college main entrance...real sloppy...so sloppy that i don't even know how to balance my car...i had to start my car again and again...

The metrobus is starting to get on my nerve...everytime they stop in front of the college bus stop for more than 10 minutes...to get more passengers to go onto their bus! And there's only one lane, the bus stops and other vehicles behind won't be able to move...

These cheap metrobus cause people like me...who drives to class...made us late for class! And the balancing i had to do on my car over and over again...it's so hard...the hill road is so scary...

And why people slow down when there's an accident...even the opposite direction of car slow down to have a look...causing again...uneccesary traffic jam...and because of this...i had to balance on this really really sloppy road near the Duke highway road...somewhere near Bukit Antarabangsa...ugh...

And i'm using my own money to pay for the gas...the driver used my car the other day...why am i paying the gas again?

Ironically, this balancing thing is driving me crazy...and i think i'm getting a lot of zits and the stress hormones is pumping...grer...i won't be driving if it not for that "thing"

I think the goverments around the world should consider to close their country borders already...and the economy will go tumbling down again...

No comments:

Post a Comment