Sunday, May 31, 2009

Desperate V2 - Not David Archuleta

It's 9.30am in the morning, i'm suppose to be still sleeping on this beautiful Sunday morning...but my cousin woke me up by calling my house...

I usually switch off my Hp when i sleep, well since he's family he has my house number...i usually ignored any ringings (house phone) when i asleep...but my mum picked up and asked me to answer it...T.T LOL

My cousin called me early in the morning, telling me about his holiday which is computer games...so i spent 30 minutes in the morning listening to weird game terms like Healing Nature, Undeads, Frozen Towers, Burning Fire Armies stuff like that, and we even kept silent for a while...i was like Hello? why are you keeping quiet? LOL

I was also bored when American Idol just ended the current season...and holiday was still going on...*yawn*

We're supposed to meet in Malacca this coming Tuesday, but the plans was canceled...(Dniz no more buy one free one)...LOL, so i think my cousin is even boring-er now, and i was looking forward to go Malacca...i don't know why...maybe i'm just too bored...

Then on a Friday night, my cousin called, chatted about games, and asked me to help him google games on the net...since i was playing restaurant city on facebook...so i just helped him to google it...later he told me to go youtube to play some songs for him to listen...LOL and he sang over the phone...LOL-er =.=" and he wanted The Cheetah Girls music and 3 of them...LOL

Since the plans the Malacca was canceled last night, later during the night around 10.30pm he called again asking me to take Air Asia to fly down to Johor Bahru...i was like Harh???? whyyy? I don't want to take aeroplane...when i said don't want his mum heard and she asked why...LOL

I said i didn't take aeroplane for a long time, and she said "don't talk nonsense with me."..LOL, "next time go overseas you don't go"...LOL, then my mum spoke to her and told her my main reason for not wanting to travel by air...ask Suat why i don't want to take aeroplane...so i think i won't be going overseas this year...LOL

And finally, at 9.20am this morning, he called me to drive to Johor today...=.=" or take aeroplane...i don't want to take aeroplane...!!! Then he said he will call me back again, after 5 minutes, he said he will ask the driver to come to KL to pick me up to Johor now...i was like harhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........now?! Tomorrow can ah?

Then i heard my uncle said now...T.T So i think i will be going down to Johor today...as of 10am, the driver is already on his way to my house...omg, my cousin is really desperate and lonely...LOL, he won't be lonely IF he comes to KL for college...everyone stays in KL

See you in TARC, maybe on Friday...my sudden trip to Johor...hopefully i can find some pirated Cd's there...LOL

4 comments:

Connie said...

your cousin so funny...
why asked you go johor but he dun wan come KL to find you?
plus called drive came to fetch you...= =
the first case i saw...
what cause you dun wan take aeroplane?
have to ask Suat? Are you and her have the 'hidden relationship' behind? wakaka...kidding wui!!

Anonymous said...

lol..yaya..me n fa hv "hidden relationship"...shhhh..dun tell others...he dunwan ride aeroplane cz he scared swine flu...lolx..
ei,fafa wat buy 1 free 1?den when u bck KL?

Connie said...

haha....why put yourself in Anonymous?
no wonder he no dare to take aeroplane...
so da pai need a driver came to take him go Johor.

nQw said...

Back in KL ady...LOL

Dniz ponteng 1 day tarc den she get 1 day free lorr, means she ponteng 1 day I ponteng 1 day lorr...i think is buy 1 free 2 ady...LOL

Post a Comment