Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Cute Innocent MSN Conversation

My aunt told us cousins (the boys) to add our 10 year old cousin sister on MSN...who is always shy, hiding herself from us, and doesn't like to sit at the teenagers-kids table during a dinner or lunch...usually the cousins sit together...

When i went online last night...her personal message says "so boring ni...can somebody say hello to me or send Email to me?" her previous personal message says "why nobody say hello to me? i want to cry...wah wah wah wah wah"...LOL...she's just 10 years old

So less than a minute she MSN-ed me starting with a Hi...her questions was so...questions that i would asked if i were also a 10 year old...she asked
1) What you doing?
2) Where you study?
3) What is your hobby?
4) Is your teacher a boy or girl?
5) What standard are you in?
6) Why you don't have anything to ask me?
7) Do you like to dance? (I said i only learn High School Musical dance...lol)
8) Do you like to go to school?

I find those questions really weird but somehow it put a smile on my face...no one asked me things like that anymore...if i said no to Q8 if an adult ask me...i will end up getting a lecture...LOL, saying no to a 10 year old, she replied "me too"...haha

Things she told me without me asking...She likes dancing, the cousin community already knows she's a dancer, always missing in action during cousins day out for dancing classes, but i didn't know she learns Latin...we only know she learns Ballet...and her baby brother is playing with his toys...oh my...i want to pinch his face now, i think i have a pic of me pinching his face...she kept reminding me she is feeling very boring...LOLThis cousin lives in KL near Suat's area, my mum youngest brother kids...

Another thing i found out about her...we sleep at the same time...which is 10PM! Our parents wants their kids to sleep early...the same goes for the cousin in JB...LOL

4 comments:

あきこ said...

so mean! how can you pinch the kid's cheeck so hard! T____T i feel so bad for all the little kids in the world who kena pinched by the hands of nQw. *rubs cheek* feel so pain... ;_;

nQw said...

woohoo...it's so soft and smooth...like a tofu that can't be smash

迷糊学长 said...

lol high school musical XD

joE said...

CUTE !!!!!!

Post a Comment