Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Day In The Sun

My mum woke me up this morning wanting to bring me to Mid Valley to get a set of clothes for tomorrow...but as of 5.30PM now, i still don't have anything to wear for tomorrow...

What happened?! I went to the clinic in the morning, "not me sick" but waited for 1.5 hours till my brothers turn...sick of *fatigue*, 1 thing in common in the family is by sleeping late for few consecutive days, the price to pay is the visit the clinic...

So i went to Bintang supermarket to walk to kill time...had breakfast near the clinic...when everything was done...it was already 12pm...my mum told me to service my car at her friends workshop...so i went to Taman Desa...sent the car for service, and repaired the broken windowS!

While waiting, i went for haircut nearby, it took less than 10 minutes...and i had to wait for the car, so i went to Watson, looking around, saw there's a sale, bought some toiletries, still early, walked around in the business park, went into the DvD shop, bought a few movies and Hong Kong dramas...

2pm: car serviced, had lunch, went home and watched DvD...facebooked a little while, and it's 5pm now...i still don't have anything to wear for tomorrow!!!

S.O.S (p.s. mum suggested that i buy DKNY for tomorrow...but i don't want DKNY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment