Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (1995)

I watched this movie 14 years ago when i was just 6 or 7 years old, just a few days ago, i watched it again...i can't believe it, brought back so many memories...the rangers, the villians, the Zords, Bulk and Skull, Zordon and Alpha 5, Rita and Lord Zedd...

I remembered i watched this movie over and over again when i was young, when i watched the Power Rangers Movie again few days ago...i actually remembered so many of the dialogs and lines from the movie...
It's so nice to see Kimberly Hart again, she's the Pink Ranger, the coolest and the most popular female ranger...and Billy the Blue Ranger, Rocky the Red Ranger, Adam the Black Ranger, Aisha the Yellow Ranger and Tommy the White Ranger...the best team in the Power Rangers history...
The Rangers lost their powers when Ivan Ooze destroyed the Command Center and they had to travel to another planet to find the Ninjetti powers...and some funny scenes from Bulk and Skull...the two guys who always tries to find out the identity of the Power Rangers...their pimped Ranger suits are so cool in the movie

Watching it makes me want to find my old Power Rangers toys in the old toy boxes...i have a whole complete set of the Power Rangers toys from season 1...the figurines, the Zords, the weapons, the morphers, the blade blasters...and then i have some from season 2 and 3...then my parents stopped buying me season 4 Power Rangers Zeo toys, i actually begged them to buy but they don't allowed me to buy it!!!

And a whole cupboard full of Power Rangers video tapes worth more than RM2000 which was given away T.T...and imagine how much those toys would cost...the Titanus Carrierzord already cost more than RM200...do the mathWhen the Power Rangers came to Malaysia for a live show tour, they brought me to the show with my cousins...i remembered it was in Stadium Merdeka!!! And I bought wanted to buy so many stuff outside the stadium until my father stopped me from buying more...grer, i was a kid

When i was in secondary school, i bought myself another new Zord from Power Rangers Wild Force series...and continued watching the series until today...but not that much anymore...i watch it when i'm free...guess how much i paid for the Zord below?! Fans will not care how much things they like cost as long they get it

2 comments:

nQw said...

Thanks...glad that you enjoyed

Unknown said...

That happened to me a few years ago. What's amazing is that I got into anime after Power Rangers, and am going to a convention this weekend that both Johnny Yong Bosch and Jason David Frank are going to be at. The Ranger fan in me is geeking out so bad right now.

Post a Comment