Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Spooky Story

When I went to Shabu One Steamboat Buffet last Friday, I found out (well not me)...it all started when......something happened...

My 9 nine year old cousin sister saw something...apparently she saw something that the human eyes are not supposed to see. She told her mum (my aunt) that she saw something at the restaurant, it was around 10pm when we had our dinner, we were sitting at the back of the restaurant because we were dining on two tables, so we were sitting at the quiet section where our back is facing the glass windows (facing the monorail station). My aunt didn't see anything and told my cousin that she probably saw someones shadow.

Incidents like these happened before, my aunt told my mum (during the dinner) one time when my aunt brought my cousin sister to the temple to pray, she said that my cousin face suddenly turned green, real green, the monk at the temple gave her an amulet to wear around her neck and her face turned pink again, the monk said that my cousin sister saw something that she was not supposed to see and my cousin was most probably frightened when she saw things that she's not supposed to see.

Another few more incidents like this happened to my cousin sister, at first my aunt didn't suspect anything and thought my cousin saw someones shadow, but I think my aunt started to feel weird when my cousin kept telling her she seeing things.

My cousin is just a kid and she doesn't know things like this, when I heard that she can see things I felt chills went up my spine...i don't feel like writing a more detailed post here...it freaks me out...

OK OK...one more...One of my mum colleague friend, one time they were having dinner at a mamak stall, suddenly one of the friend told the gang to leave and go somewhere else for dinner, this particular friend can also see things that he's not supposed to see...after they left, he said their food on their table is being eaten by something else...OK...this is freaking me out...

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

*goosebump* >.<

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

can you describe what she saw?

Post a Comment