Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bosco Wong at Pavilion KL

I went to Pavilion KL today alone to shop for some clothes, and guess who i spotted?! Hong Kong actor Bosco Wong!!! It all started when I came out from Esprit. After browsing for some clothes in Esprit for a while, I went out of the shop and walk around and stood around that area for a while.

I was hunting for the next clothes store to go, until he appeared. I saw a man walking towards me, in a hat, covered his body with a huge scarf, a few of his entourage was walking around him (most of them was behind him), I was standing there alone, not many shoppers were around that area.

When he came closer towards me, I looked at him...and he looked at me...he was next to me, and we had direct eye contact...I FROZE! After a few seconds, my back was facing his back already, I was star struck without any "mental preparation"...I took out my mobile and called my friend Suat...she was working at LowYat that time, I told her I saw Bosco (she's a Bosco fan), I couldn't talk properly, I was so excited...Suat told me to go get an autograph and picture from him...I didn't bring my camera...my mobile camera is a lousy 2.0MP camera...my 12MP camera is at home!!!

So I switched into paparazzi mode and stalked Bosco for a while (since I don't know what shop I should go next) I was shocked when he went into Topman...(it's like a cheap store for a star to go in, I don't even buy the clothes there...so cheap and there's 50% going on)Bosco Wong and his entourage was browsing for some clothes in Topman...I noticed him walking around in the store...browsing the clothes over and over again...maybe he couldn't find something he like...I noticed him looking at some t-shirts that hanging on the wall...I noticed those tees are quite nice...I didn't know he bought any of it...after a while he was making a two thumbs up gesture at his entourage...maybe they saw something they liked and Bosco was giving them a two thumbs up...I was bored of stalking him...so I went back to my original mission...to shop for more clothes! And left Pavilion around 8pm...I wonder what is Bosco Wong doing in KL...a quiet holiday?
I told my mum about it and she said the same thing about Topman..."so cheap" "Why HK don't have Topman meh?"...LOL

1 comment:

Iriene said...

Wow, you so lucky leh, direct eye contact.:) Do drop by when u r online, tks!

Post a Comment