Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shabu One Steamboat Buffet - Lot 10

Last Friday I went to Shabu One with my cousins for dinner. I didn't know there was a steamboat buffet restaurant inside Lot 10. We went there around 9.30pm...I was starving and the shops inside the mall were already closing.There's many choices of soups for your steamboat (I think there's around 7 or 8), but we chose the normal herbal soup and Japanese anchovies soup, no one wanted the spicy soup...

There's many kind of dishes served at the restaurant, I don't find it interesting, the meatballs looks like those you can find at the supermarket (but I had to try some of them there's many variety of meatballs served), I only liked the variety of vegetables and noodles they offer for your steamboat.

There's also beef and poultry slices served at another section, I tried the beef but it was really really bad, but the Taiwanese beef slices was really good, the chicken slices was OK too...There's another section that's serve readily cooked food...I tried some of those and some of it was really bad...

My favourite part of the meal are the desserts...i love the frozen milk yogurt, the coconut pudding and the pumpkin pudding...i ate tons of them, and the Tiramisu too...i had 5 of those...and there's also the Japanese mochi...and there's many ice-cream flavours to choose from, I like the honeydew flavoured ice-cream...it's quite nice...We chatted for a while and left the restaurant around 12am...the restaurant closes at 0100...the mall was so quiet and empty...

3 comments:

Bunny@snow=ling said...

omg fa..we r much alike...last thurs I went there eat oso...i oso eat alot desserts..XD...

nQw said...

aiyo...but we go on different day =.="
i went on Friday

realiti.. said...

im just eat korea bbq steambot at seoul garden..eat " sampai lebam "..hahah..

Post a Comment