Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Top 5 Treat List

I'll be turning 21 years old this year, and most of my friends and classmates already celebrated their birthdays. It will be my turn soon in December, since it's November now, it's time that i compile a list of things that I want to get myself, for the past 2 years, i spent my birthday at shopping malls with my college friends buying presents for myself. LOL (of course they bought me something nice too)

I always buy myself stuff that can last for a long time, i don't care if it goes out of style, as long the things I buy can fulfill its duty to their master! LOL

I gonna get myself a new watch! My 8 year old Nike watch finally stopped working, i've been using it since Form 1 till my 3rd year in college. I wear my watch everywhere I go, even to the coffee shop, it has been a habit since I was child to wear a watch, my parents trained me to wear a watch everywhere i go, a nice Tag Heuer Carrera Men Automatic Chronograph Tachymetre will be nice, i think it cost around RM5000! I think such an expensive can last me for more than 15 years!I need to change my computer too, FYI, i've been using this current CPU of mine since primary school, i've been constantly sending it for repair and upgrade for at least 3 times a year! And the DVD player is not working properly anymore. Btw, my computer monitor is not functioning properly anymore, it can shut off by itself, and sometimes i can't turn it on, it's so frustrating sometimes. For my birthday, a new Inspiron 13 from Dell can solve all this frustrations i'm having now. I can use a laptop for my presentations in college, furthermore, i can bring it to LJMU in UK, no more lagging when i'm using the internet with the Intel Centrino 2 processor technology, and there's a build in webcam too...an essential need when you're going overseas for studies!I need a new mobile phone!!! I've been using this Nokia 6260 since 2004! I have two friends from college who are using the same model, but their 6260 didn't last as long as mine. They did not maintain their mobile condition as well as i did. But it's time to change my mobile coz it's has been turning off by itself lately, and the whole system jams up when i'm text messaging. I think i'm gonna get a Nokia E66, it seems slide phone is like the current "fashion" for mobiles now...back in 2004 flip phone was a trend, now it's slide...3 of my cousins and my brother is using slide phones...so i think i'm gonna get one too, and use it for another 5 years!Next, a wallet. I need a new wallet, my current wallet is getting old and rotting, the leather is coming off bit by bit, everytime i take it out from my pocket a tiny shred of the leather comes off. I saw a nice Tommy Hilfiger Passcase wallet online on Amazon.com few weeks ago. The design resembles my design of my current wallet, so i don't really have to rearrange my credit cards and money in this new wallet, i just place it back at the same position as my current wallet.And finally, i need a new printer. OMG, my HP deskjet 3535 is no longer working, i can't print my college timetables (i have to memorize all the classes in my head!) and my assignments, I have to hand in another assignment this week and i have no printer to print the work...GAH, i went to LowYat plaza the other day and my classmate Suat recommended me to buy a Canon Pixma MP198. It's a All-in-One printer, i can scan, photocopy and print with one machine...totally convenient!

3 comments:

あきこ said...

your wallet SO kesian!!!

Xue Zhen said...

quo wei,nice watch !!!
btw the wallet is the gift from us to u during diploma..?? haha..

G.mustafa taj said...

Motorola Motorola A1600, Motorola A780, Motorola A810, Motorola C980,

Post a Comment